Sunday, October 3, 2010

all at once

here's the best of a few packs of polaroid film i shot over the past couple months or so. click on the images and they'll get real big. so big, you'll be able to see the whole polaroid. wow!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
(most of these images were taken on tz artistic film with an sx-70, though a few were taken with regular ol' 600 film and others with some specialty film from the impossible project.)

2 comments:

amanda allen February 14, 2011 at 12:21 PM  

I wish this whole montage could be printed out really large like several feet by several feet, then I'd hang it on my wall.

Lynette April 15, 2011 at 5:52 PM  

Ryan, those carrots look like the ones I bought last Saturday at the PSU Farmers Market and that I have been enjoying since--I baked them. And the counter they rest upon is absolutely just like the one in the apartment when I lived over at NW 22nd and NW Everett! Neat-o!

So, how do you get to make this photo collage, please? I need to know how to do it. I really NEED to KNOW. Thanks.