Tuesday, January 19, 2010

sx sudan

deanna recently arrived in khartoum. along with a nice little bit of home, she brought with her an sx-70 polaroid camera and some tz artistic film that i had ordered after i arrived in sudan. i have just a few packs to last me until i get to ethiopia in late june, so i've only taken three shots. here they are:

Photobucket
(wall i passed by while wandering through khartoum)

Photobucket
(deanna in my flat)

Photobucket
(my front door. welcome!)

(p.s. it's raining! the first time since I got here almost two and a half months ago. makes me think of portland and its slick streets. khartoum's mostly just get muddy; there's no stopping the dust here.)

2 comments:

cameratakesphotos January 19, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

sooo excited to see these (and that you have your sx70)! can't wait to see more....

CP January 19, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

love the new banner and love the pictures! is the last one for WYJR??