Friday, February 12, 2010

showed and told

i've started doing show-and-tell with my second-year classes. see, it's an activity that works to everyone's advantage: every student gets some time to talk, uninterrupted, and i get to learn more about my students.

also, i get presents: one girl gave me some sudanese marriage incense. i accepted. the class thought this was hilarious. obviously.

anyhow, this past thursday was the first round, so i went, too. i showed and told about my polaroid camera.

Photobucket
thursday, 8 to 9:30 a.m.

Photobucket
thursday, 9:30 to 11 a.m.

Photobucket
thursday, 9:30 to 11 a.m., reverse

2 comments:

cameratakesphotos February 15, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

that's really awesome!

edmonton amanda February 15, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

I love your blog, dear ryan. it makes my day whenever I check it!