Tuesday, January 18, 2011

take me somewhere

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

normally when i travel somewhere, i bring along three cameras -- minimum. my cannon slr always makes the cut and the other two (or three) spots are filled by some combination of my various polaroid cameras, my holga and my 35 mm mamiya. this past friday as i was packing for new york, i decided to do something a little different: i packed just one camera (the polaroid land camera) and two packs of film (color and black and white). the above images are the result, save the very last one on the right, which was taken in portland to test the color film. the others were shot either in new york or princeton, new jersey. (that spiral building would be the guggenheim.)

0 comments: